Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tomato Basil and mini Ravioli soup

Even though it is summer time I had this mini ravioli in my cupboard that needed to be used so I decided to make a soup with Ravioli. I found the soup recipe online at www.ourbestbites.com and it seriously was the easiest thing ever. I didn't call for funny ingredients or anything which I loved. I had the soup simmer for 30 minutes then threw it in the blender and then added them together at the end on a big bowl. When you first see all of the soup in the bowl with the ravioli you think you made enough to feed an army, but it is so good I only have a little bit left. My husband who is very picky about things in his food, absolutely loved it! I would make it over and over again it is that good. 






2 comments:

  1. Okay Moll I totally made this soup! Ravioli is a fabulous addition! How much did you blend it? Cause I left it a bit chunky and I wasn't a fan of the texture. However overall I thought it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok it sounds delicious but I would make it just to see that adorable Riley smiling at me!

    ReplyDelete