Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cookie Monsters!

When cookie, Ice cream, caramel and Chocolate sauce all meet in one bowl my in-laws call it a Cookie Monster! I call it heaven in a bowl, but Cookie monster works just as well. Sunday my mother in-law Lisa and I made the best chocolate chip cookies ever! We took her original chocolate chip cookie recipe and added toffee pieces to it. Yes I know in my previous post about chocolate chip cookies I said that the recipe was so good that nothing needed to be changed or added. This is still a true statement however this time we just enhanced the cookies just a little. When you took your first bite into that cookie you got the gooey chocolate followed by the sweet crunch of the toffee! To top it off we added two scoops of ice cream, homemade fudge sauce and caramel sauce which made it a great cookie monster. one of my favorites actually. I think that these pictures do it some justice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment