Sunday, August 21, 2011

Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok, these are so not healthy. And definitely not part of anyones diet. Except for maybe Papa's. Which is the 9,000 calorie diet. Man, I'm jealous of that diet.

Anyways, I found the recipe on Our Best Bites. Check it out ourbestbites.com

It's kinda the cookie basics and after mixing it all together, you get this....


Voila!

Oh my gosh. It's seriously delicious. I would even put it out there that I like the dough better than the cookies. The toffee just adds a nice extra crunch in the dough.

When you bake the cookies, I think the toffee loses a little of the crunch, but they are still amazing. I didn't put the white chocolate chips in though. Next time I might try them. Make sure you watch these puppies while they are baking, because they tend to go from doughy to burnt in 1.2 seconds. But in the end this is how they turn out....


Don't let them sit on the cookie sheet for too long, or the toffee will make the cookies stick to the pan. So let them cool a rack after a few minutes.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment