Monday, August 8, 2011

Shredded Chicken Tacos

I made these tacos a couple weeks ago and am now just getting around to posting about them. Yes yes I know, procrastination, forgetfullness and laziness are all running through your mind but once I show you the pictures of my tacos you wont care at all. I like to use chicken instead of pork becuase I personally think that it tastes better and plus it is better for you. This recipe is so easy that I look forward to making it. I use chunky green salsa as the base and then Tabasco, Valentina, Cayenne pepper and black pepper for a kick. I put all of those ingredients into the crock pot on low while I am at work and then by the time my husband gets home they are ready to eat.
After cooking in the crock pot all day I shred my chicken and it then looks like this.
There you have it. That's it! They are so easy and so delicious you will be making them once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment